Current Job Openings:
- Hennepin County Medical Center/ Minneapolis Medical Research Foundation
- Position: Behavioral Health Research Counselor
- Job Description: This role provides smoking cessation, mood management, and wellness counseling too cardiac patients as part of the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute funded clinical research trail grant awarded to Dr. Andrew Busch. Unless already certified, the counselor will complete Tobacco Treatment Specialist training before treating participants. The counselor will receive intensive training and clinic supervision from clinical psychologists. The counselor will also provide general support to the project, which includes assisting in participant recruitment, screening, informed consent, and assessment.
- Link to job application: https://mmrf.applicantpro.com/jobs/598131.html
- Contact Person: Michelle Charstek ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please let us know if you have a job posting that you would like us to put on our assignment help website.
If you have a posting you would like us to add please email Cassandra Hytjan at email@example.com or Aaron Pergolski at firstname.lastname@example.org