- Thomas RJ, King M, Lui K, et al. AACVPR/ACC/AHA 2007 Performance Measures on Cardiac Rehabilitation for Referral to and Delivery of Cardiac Rehabilitation/Secondary Prevention Services. Circulation 2007;116:1611 – 1642. Available at: http://circ.ahajournals.org/cgi/reprint/CIRCULATIONAHA.107.185734.
- Balady GJ, Williams MA, Ades PA, et al. AHA/AACVPR Scientific Statement – Core Components of Cardiac Rehabilitation/Secondary Prevention Programs: 2007 Update. Circulation 2007;115:2675 – 2682. Available at: http://circ.ahajournals.org/cgi/reprint/115/20/2675.
- Guidelines for Cardiac Rehabilitation and Secondary Prevention Programs-4th Edition. American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation. Human Kinetics, Champaign, IL. 2004.
- ACCP/AACVPR Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines Panel. Pulmonary Rehabilitation: Joint ACCP/AACVPR Evidence-Based Guidelines. Chest 2007 [CHEST 2007; 131: supplement 5]
American Thoracic Society/European Respiratory Society Statement on Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Executive Summary: Global Strategy for the Diagnosis, Management, and Prevention of COPD Revised 2006. Peer-reviewed summary of GOLD recommendations for the diagnosis, management, and prevention of COPD Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2007;176:532-555.
- American Thoracic Society and the European Respiratory Society Statement on Pulmonary Rehabilitation. Am J Respir Crit Care Med; 2006
- AACVPR, Guidelines for Pulmonary Rehabilitation Programs. 3rd ed. 2004, Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics Publishers.